safety and human factors for Surface And Marine Transport
Leading Edge Safety Systems has worked with several private and public sector rail, bus, heavy vehicle and marine transport organisations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia and the Middle East in providing leading edge programs in human factors, safety assurance and fatal risk control management.
We can assist you in meeting and exceeding transport safety regulatory requirements in the following areas:
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) benchmarking, review and improvement.
- Safety Assurance (investigation & audit) improvement programs.
- Human Factors & Non Technical Skills (NTS) Training and Assessment.
- Fair and Just Culture Programs
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
- Drug and Alcohol Management Plans (DAMP).
- Independent systemic investigations of significant safety occurrences.
- Safety Culture Surveys and implementation activities.
- Safety Leadership
- Fatal/Critical Risk Control management programs
Relevant Surface and Marine Transport case studies
For more information and background details on each industry case study, please click on the images below.
“Very satisfied with the training workshop. Really learned a lot and looking forward to applying it if needed”
“Dr Graham Edkins is an excellent facilitator! He is knowledgeable in the subject matter and engaging as a trainer”
“It was a pleasure to be trained by Graham. Knowledge of training material and experience was world class”
“Leading expertise in rail safety and human factors”