SAFETY AND HUMAN FACTORS FOR POWER AND WATER UTILITIES
Leading Edge Safety Systems has extensive experience in the utilities sector and has conducted numerous projects for several electricity network/transmission, power generation and water utility clients throughout Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and the Middle East. We have a unique ability to customise our programs to ensure they are contextualised to real industry safety operational challenges.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Fatal/Critical Risk Control management programs
- Safety Culture review and improvement strategies
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) benchmarking, review and improvement.
- Safety Assurance (investigation & audit) improvement programs.
- Human Factors & Non Technical Skills (NTS) Training and Assessment.
- Fair and Just Culture Programs
- Independent systemic investigations of significant safety occurrences.
- Safety Leadership programs
RELEVANT POWER AND WATER UTILITIES CASE STUDIES
For more information and background details on each industry case study, please click on the images below.
“Dr Edkins is an expert in his field and NNSW has benefited from his considerable input into several key safety projects”
“A leader in putting the quality back into incident investigations for our business”
“Real experts at delivering highly practical human factors programs tailored to current business challenges”
“Dr Edkins has provided valuable independent safety assurance advice to our business”