safety and human factors for aviation
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) in accordance with ICAO Annex 6.
- Human Factors Training & Non Technical Skills (NTS) Assessment in accordance with ICAO and State Based requirements.
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) and Drug and Alcohol Management Plans (DAMP).
- Independent systemic investigations of accidents / incidents in accordance with ICAO Annex 13
- Safety Culture Surveys and implementation activities.
- Risk based change management.
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) training and assessment.
- Aviation Mental Health and Wellbeing Management
- Human Factors Case and Safety Case Input
- Fair and Just Culture Programs
Our team of aviation consultants are well known in the industry for their expertise and practical operational experience in airline operations, airport safety, safety regulation, air safety investigation, air traffic services and military operations.
Relevant aviation case studies
For more information and background details on each industry case study, please click on the images below.
“The best and most practical human factors training I have ever done”
“Exceptional knowledge about how to practically apply incident investigations”
“Leading Edge Safety Systems have consistently delivered high class technical guidance material for the aviation industry”
"Dr Edkins has a unique way of breaking down complex topics into easily understandable and usable strategies"